• Install, repair and maintains medical or dental equipment as directed.
• Attends to emergency calls after regular working hours where equipment has broken down or is urgently needed.
• Is responsible for care and maintenance of medical equipment at the storage areas.
• Instructs patients, nurses, physiotherapist, and other professional people in correct use of equipment. (medical)
• Instructs dentists, hygienist, and dental assistants in the correct use of equipment.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
***** please send your CV in English *****
• Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
• Knowledge of the related technical field.
• Broad knowledge of electrical equipment and skill in its operation.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, professionals and outside persons.
• Ability to read and understand technical literature.
• Ability to instruct and maintain an interested and sympathetic attitude toward persons.
• Ability to undertake on-the-job training courses as necessary.
Education, Training and Experience:
• University degree, Medical/Biomedical, Electronics, Electromechanical
• Grade 12 education, with experience of a Electrical/mechanical and/or technical nature, Medical Engineering.
• Physically capable of performing the duties assigned.
• Portuguese - Fluent
• English - Good
Legal entity: Mitrelli Projects, Lda Angola