The Mitrelli Group is delivering infrastructure projects in Africa mainly in the areas of housing, water, energy, agriculture, technology, education and health. The Group employs thousands of employees and is procuring materials and engaging with thousands of subcontractors and suppliers in the volume of hundreds of millions of dollars per year.
Mitrelli is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner, to manage one of Mitrelli’s Divisions HR activities.
• Be the Division manager’s right-hand supporting all HR activities in the Division
• The HR Business Partner is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in the designated division
• The position formulates partnerships and coordination across the HR functions to deliver value-added services to management and employees that are driven by the business objectives of the division
• Monitor the HR services, together with the Group's HR Department, for the various sectors, namely:
o Salaries, benefits and remuneration.
o Recruitment & Selection.
o Training, Career management and development
o Employees’ relations
• Together with line managers, the HRBP works on setting priorities, driving values, and delivering business results
• The HRBP maintains an effective level of business knowledge about the business unit's financial position, its plans, its culture and its competition
• Bachelors or MA degree in Social Science
• 4 years of experience as HRBP or HR Director in global companies with more than 300 employees
• Verbal and written communication skills - Fluency in English – a must, Portuguese / French – a must
• Interpersonal and customer service skills
• Organizational skills and attention to details
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability and willingness to deal with organizational complexity
• Dynamic, Creativity, initiative.
• Proficiency with MS office.
• The position requires business travel to Africa and Europe
Legal entity: Mitrelli Projects, Lda Angola