• Responsible for day-to-day operations and feedback according to specific needs related to the Commissioning and Training process of Medical and Non-Medical material/equipment;
• Responsible for assessing, planning, prioritizing, organizing and evaluating Medical and Non-Medical material/equipment;
• Collaborates with Suppliers/providers/partners or other team members as needed to facilitate the best discharge plan for the delivery/installation/training Medical and Non-Medical material/equipment - Assures the accurate and timely delivery/archive/records documentation - Ensures compliance with national (health) policies, procedures, and quality assurance standards;
• Assessing and monitoring field work, namely the Medical and Non-Medical material/equipment commissioning and implementation - timings and issues
• Tracking Medical and Non-Medical material/equipment commissioning and implementation progress and adjusting the plan as needed with report ASAP;
• Daily/Weekly reports;
• Maintaining a safe and clean environment: ensure that healthcare facilities, Medical and Non-Medical equipment are clean, safe and well-stocked with necessary supplies;
• Help to identify and mitigate project risks to develop additional risk management plan/strategies;
• Ensure deliverables meet quality standards and specifications – commissioning and implementation.
• Degree in nursing and licensed to practice nursing;
• Proven work experience minimum 2/3 years - preferrable Internal Medicine or Theatre;
• Ability to work flexible hours and travel (national territory travels) 80% of time out of Luanda traveling.
• Virtual working experience;
• Healthcare knowledge: national (health) regulations and policies;
• Presentation & Communication skills;
• Structured and organized thinking skills;
• Training skills;
• Teamwork - ability to collaborate and work across teams and roles;
• Time management and planning skills;
• Presentation skills;
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to assess and monitor patients, administer medications, perform medical procedures, and provide patient care and education;
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to quickly identify and address patient and other HCPs needs;
• Able to adapt quickly to changes and be flexible in their approach to field/hospital needs.
• Portuguese - Fluent
• English - Basic
Legal entity: Mitrelli Projects, Lda Angola